Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Missing Post

Last night after a particularly nasty day I wrote and posted about the fallout from my weight loss - in particular, the shape that I come in now and the impact that's been having on me.  Today that post is missing and some of you have noticed and asked about that.  Well, while the majority of you were quite supportive about what I wrote I also got a message that indicated that the individual thought the photo I put with that post was a photo of what I wear to work and her point was sorry love but frankly I wouldn't want you anywhere near my husband.  I want to make it clear here for those who don't know me personally that it wasn't a photo of what I wear to work, it was a photo taken in a shirt I bought for a burlesque event that's coming up soon and I chose it to illustrate the kind of shape I come in these days.

At a more secure time in my life this is something I would probably choose to make a point of standing my ground on but, as anyone who read that post would know, this is not a secure time in my life.  In hindsight I probably shouldn't have posted about something I am so vulnerable about at the moment because I do always get comments and emails, both good and bad, and I'm not in a place where I can take much more of the bad on this particular topic.  And that is the reason that I've chosen to delete the post in question.  I'd like to thank those of you who were supportive and apologise to those of you who have expressed disappointment that it's no longer available.  I have saved it to my personal account and perhaps one day when I don't feel quite so sensitive I will re-post it.  Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment